| | |
From the Delaware to the Atlantic Ocean, the Burlington County Chamber of Commerce has been promoting business and economic development in Burlington County for over 30 years. Through business development and advocacy programs, we are the “Voice of Business” in Burlington County.
Our Business Directory provides members with the Who’s Who in Burlington County businesses.
Every October our members showcase their products and services at our Annual Business Expo.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We work together to improve the overall economic viability of Burlington County by strengthening the potential of business by:
- Creating a better understanding and appreciation of the businessperson and concern for their problems.
- Promoting economic programs designed to strengthen and expand the potential of all businesses in Burlington County.
- Educating our members on opportunities, skills and services to enhance their business.
- Informing our members of legislative action affecting the business community.
- Supporting programs of a civic, cultural and social nature, designed to increase the functional and aesthetic values of our community.
- Discovering opportunities to promote business expansion and community growth.
MEMBERSHIP DRIVEN ORGANIZATION
Our members, who elect a volunteer Board of Directors that determines policies and sets goals, run BCCOC. The Chairman of the Board presides over all board meetings and Chamber functions. The day-to-day Chamber operations are handled by the Chamber staff, which is lead by the President who serves as the Chief Executive Officer of the Chamber.
Members have the opportunity to serve on a wide range of committees, which plan chamber events, publish our newsletter and create ideas to increase the marketing potential of our member businesses every day.
Membership involvement is the key to the Chamber's and your success.