The Burlington County Chamber of Commerce (“BCCOC”) respects the privacy of individuals who visit this site. This statement discloses the privacy practices for this web site. BCCOC wants you to understand the terms and conditions surrounding our collection and use of your personally identifiable information through this site.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
This site only collects personally identifiable information when you voluntarily provide information to the BCCOC through the site.
From time to time, you may be asked to voluntarily provide us with information about you at various places on the site. Personal information which we may ask you to provide includes your name, location, e-mail address, company affiliation, telephone number, and other similar information.
BCCOC may use the information which you voluntarily furnish through this site to send you information and promotional material, to process your requests for information or services, or to customize the site for your future visits.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
BCCOC is not in the business of selling or renting your personally identifiable information. BCCOC may share information about you with others under the following circumstances:
- when necessary to third parties who work for BCCOC in order to process your requests;
- when you consent to disclosure;
- by operation of law, when such information is transferred as a part of sale of assets including the assets represented by this site;
- to comply with law, court orders, subpoena or legal process; or
- to enforce or apply BCCOC agreements or protect the BCCOC’s rights; or
- when a member purchases a mailing list of member information from BCCOC; under those circumstance we do not disclose email information.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your browser.
CORRECTING AND DELETING INFORMATION
If the information you have given BCCOC changes and you would like to modify it or if you would like to view the information BCCOC has about you, send your request to the following location. In addition, if you wish to remove information about yourself from BCCOC files, also send your request to the following location.
1. Email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With any request, provide BCCOC with a means to identify you and contact you if necessary. BCCOC will respond to appropriate requests within a reasonable time.
DISPUTES AND CHANGES TO POLICY
Last Updated May 2009